Dave Rolfe, Jay Hirst and I were on site today. Dave was refitting fuel and water filler valves he'd perviously removed, cleaned & painted. Jay and I reconnected the cables to the fuel lift pump and alternator. The cables had all been cut off long ago, so each one was extended with a through-crimp and new ring crimp. The through-crimps were covered with heat-shrink sleeving. I found an old piece of Kopex flexible conduit to replace that which was missing to the fuel pump. The original flexible conduit to the alternator was still there. The alternator connection box originally had a piece of conduit leading from it, to which the flexible conduit was secured with a jubilee clip. Somewhere in the past it had gone missing, so I made up a new piece with some conduit fittings I'd got left over from when I was working on another locomotive. I then looked at the four cables from the rad fan, and found none of them were marked, so I have no idea which cables go to which terminals in the connection box. I had expected the electrical contractor who overhauled the motor would have marked them, but for some reason they did not. A chance meeting with another diesel loco technician on site made the connection to an electrical engineer who may be able to help solve the mystery. Below is a picture of the completed wiring to the fuel lift pump.