This is an addon pack for Microsoft Train Simulator, Fifty 50s. It includes all fifty British Rail Class 50 locomotives; in appropriate liveries from before refurbishment up until the end of BR service (roughly speaking, the period 1974 to 1994).
Rolling stock included:
- BR mark 1 and mark 2 coaches in blue/grey, InterCity and Network SouthEast liveries.
- Appropriate wagons including Civil Engineer's DWCA pool.
- Appropriate consists.
Sample locomotives included:
- 50001 in weathered BR blue (un-named).
- 50005 Collingwood in light late NSE blue.
- 50015 Valiant in Dutch livery.
- 50024 Vanguard in dark NSE blue with three-piece snowploughs.
- 50007 Sir Edward Elgar in GWR green.
- 440 in BR blue.
A selection of activities for the default Settle and Carlisle route are also included in the pack.
This addon pack has been developed and is being sold by Renown Repulse Universal, the commercial wing of the Renown Repulse Restoration Group based at Peak Rail. Profits raised will go towards the continued restoration of 50029 Renown and 50030 Repulse.
- Microsoft Train Simulator.
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7 (should work on Windows 8 and 10 using Open Rails but not tested, will NOT work on Windows RT)
- 128 MB RAM minimum (depending on what Windows version you have).
- 2 GB hard disk space.
- 32 MB 3D-capable video card.
- CD-ROM drive.
Please note that the above views are representative of the locos and stock included in this pack; you may require additional addon routes for Microsoft Train Simulator in order to recreate them.