Dave spent his usual weekend on site, this time removing pipework in no.1 end clean air compartment to allow it's cleaning & refurbishment. Ian & Pete are currently reassembling power unit valvegear & fitting cork gaskets between the various cylinder head covers. I fitted a missing copper strip between two of the rad fan contactors. I had had a suitable piece for some time, but needed to copy the mounting holes from another 50, so copied it from the same piece in Thunderer. I also hunted out & found a copper busbar I had retrieved some time ago from a scrap 31 to cut a piece from the reverser to no.2 motor contactor. I also found a suitable piece of Paxolin board from our stock to cut pieces for the rad fan electronic unit we are having made for us. As Ian and I missed the pre-Chrismtas curry due to the weather, after we finished at Rowsley, we went for one at the Maazi in Matlock, and very nice it was too, but yours truly had a coughing fit when some mint sauce went down the wrong way & frightened the waiters.